** 2017 Summer Contest Series! **
NOTE: To see all of my updates, please “LIKE” my Facebook page, then read the contest rules below and sign up to win! You only need to register ONCE for all contests. Contest tips to win will be posted randomly.
Update: July 2, 2017
We will launch two, separate contest for Homegrown 2017. One for our “Super Promoters” (small drawing pool for our top promoters) and one for our more casual promoters (larger drawing pool to give more members a chance to win). See our Social Promoters Group Page for details. Please direct all questions to our Group Page.
See our Stardard Conrest Rules below
See the contest reset timer in the upper right corner on the Member Chart for the exact time each contest starts/ends.
******* Prizes are non-transferable. Please do not post your link with descriptions asking your friends to help you win a contest. We ask that you use a simple description about Jim, his music or ministry. Members that win autographed merchandise will receive it by mail within 3-6 weeks after contest period end. Concert winners will receive prizes on the day of show. Winner’s please do NOT contact anyone but Jim’s personal management, email@example.com.
It is prohibited to post on Jim’s wall, the band’s wall, any of his bandmate’s wall’s or any FAN SITES, or to “tag” any of them. Please do not post on their twitter pages, twitter Fan pages or tag these pages or ask band members for retweets. This will result in immediate disqualification. Each member is allowed to win ONE GRAND PRIZE PER YEAR.
Please also note that we use “cookies” to prevent someone from clicking on a member link repeatedly to get extra point. Each computer is allowed to click for a point once per day.
To keep up with special tips, be sure to “Like” Jim’s Facebook music page at www.facebook.com/jimsonefeld . And join his Facebook contest group page below:
Then register below the video (if you haven’t already). See the video below for step by step instructions on how to sign up and participate in the contest.
Sign up now to get a feel for the app. Registration is through the above website and will work on any computer, mobile phone or tablet that has an Internet connection.
NOTE: If you have already registered for one of Jim’s contest, you do not need to register again.
*** Stay tuned to Facebook for contest tips and tools to help you wins (LIKE The page). www.facebook.com/jimsonefeld ***
About this Contest App
We are looking for people who love music…who love Facebook and social media…and love to win free prizes.
We have created a new web based App called The Social Promoter. The way it works is simple.
- You register to become a Social Promoter member.
- After signing up, you get your own unique URL web link that will direct people to a page on Jim’s website.
- You post your personal link on your social media pages, your friends social media pages, your email signature file….anywhere you can post a link. Every time someone clicks on that link, you get a point (also called a “Hit”.)
- The more points you have, the higher up the Point Chart you move. Imagine the Billboard Top 40. That’s the concept.
The people highest on the chart have the best chance to win prizes.. We suggest posting on your own wall twice day a day. You can also post on your friends Walls. You can post every day on Facebook and on Twitter.
Sign up now and dive in!
TIPS FOR MOVING UP THE CHART
- The link you will be promoting will direct people to Jim’s website. The address it will go to is jimsonefeld.com/wp/promotion. But the content will change to something different each day during a contest people. So check out when you are posting about first before you post.
- When you post on social media, you can add your own description of what you are posting. that’s why it’s good to check the page first.
- Ask people to please SHARE your post.
- Be consistent. Post everyday!
If you have questions, or issues, please email management @ firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please note that this contest is in no way affiliated with Facebook and Facebook is released for all liability.
Contest is void where prohibited. Facebook, Twitter or any social media, forum, or web space are not liable for any actions resulting from this contest.
To win prizes in this contest, skills are required in social promoting.